- Tap on the profile icon on the leading right corner
- Tap Settings on the next page
- Go to Payment Techniques
- Tap on Add Card and struck Proceed on the pop-up page
- Include a credit card or Debit card details on the next page
- Include details like expiration date, CVV, and the cardholder’s name and billing address
- Accept Terms and Conditions
- Select the verification method and submit the OTP number
- Tap activate next to your card
- Go into the One-time password and you’re done
As Soon As done, you’ll be able to use Google Pay to make contactless payments at the NFC made it possible for terminals.
- Asus working on multiple budget-focused phones – is it the Max M3 series?