A Razer Blade gaming laptop, an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3-month membership, a sale on X-Men Dorbz, a 48-pack of Energizer AAA batteries, an 800A Tacklife T8 jump starter, a Kyoku Damascus chef knife, a Bissell robot vacuum, and an AeroGarden Harvest seed kit lead Tuesday’s best deals.
Promoted Deal: Samsung Back to Sports Sale | Best Buy
G/O Media may get a commission
Get ready to hit the sofa and cheer on your favorite team, as sports are making a comeback. This fall, the big game returns, with even bigger TVs from Samsung to make sure game night is just as explosive for you as it is for the players heading out onto the field. Make sure your home theater is in good shape to ring in the season with a substantial range of high-resolution displays, all discounted from August 30 through the end of September 27. Find the right size TV for your needs with the features necessary to complete your personal entertainment cave. Get the whole family stoked for that explosive play they’ve just got to share on social media … or pester you incessantly about.
Whether you’re ready to see some slam dunks or very cool and good touchdown dances, Best Buy has you covered with our Back to Sports sale. Check out the best sales picks each week and find the perfect TV for you and your team.
If spending most of this year indoors has gotten you more acquainted with your laptop’s shortcomings, perhaps a slow processor or a display that you’ve since outgrown, maybe it’s time to look at an upgrade. If you’re just in the market for something that’ll get you to Google Docs and all your emails, there are plenty of affordable computers that’ll excel at that. If you need something with a bit more juice to power your favorite games, consider something like the ASUS ROG Zephyrus S. Its 8GB Nvidia graphics card should be enough to power most games, and paired with an Intel Core i7 processor and 16GB of RAM, speed shouldn’t be an issue unless you’re really trying. It also has a 1080p display and a 512GB SSD, rounding out a pretty powerful little computer you can take on the go whenever the goings on of the world permit. Typically, you’d have to shell out $2,000 for all that power, and you might have more important things to spend your cash on. Still, if you really need a new computer, and you’re in need of something up to the task, Newegg has this laptop for $200 off right now.
It never hurts to have a pair of good earbuds handy, you never know when you’re gonna need to tune out a bunch of distracting noises or just listen to a podcast while you calm down and unwind. True wireless earbuds don’t just help keeping the tunes going, though. Since they don’t have any wires hanging off of them, they won’t get tangled around anything, and they aren’t too uncomfortable. They can be pricey, though! Typically $150, Samsung’s Galaxy Buds+ are down to $130 on Amazon, if you don’t need much more than good sound and long battery life. You won’t get sweat resistance or multi-device support, but if those aren’t dealbreakers, this deal is tough to pass up.
If you need to save money on TV, you no longer have to do a funny dance with bunny ears to do it. Digital antennas can deliver HD and 4K broadcasts over-the-air for a low one-time cost. This $19 Vansky antenna has an interesting design that makes it easily mountable on any wall, roof, or siding.
The biggest benefit will be its 150-mile max range, but its omnidirectional antenna pickup will also help it find the signals struggling to wrap around big buildings and other annoying line-of-sight blockages.
Pretty in portable pink this Philips Bluetooth Speaker is 70% off for the next week. Save $35 on this adorable wireless speaker and get up to eight hours of tunes off of one charge. Don’t worry about playing your favorite end of summer anthem too loud the anti-clipping function keeps all the grooves distortion free. It’s quicky and easy to pair with your phone or another Bluetooth device. There’s even a built-in microphone to take calls whenever you are. Toss this cutie in your weekend bag and never be without killer sound.
Sale runs until September 8 and this item ships for free.
I NEED SOME GODDAMN AAA BATTERIES. I need them for my string light. I need them for my cat’s motorized toy. I need them for other questionable things I probably don’t need. Yet somehow, someway, I never have any of the friggin’ things around! Well, I’m about to solve that problem by buying this big pack of 48 (!) AAA Energizer batteries for $15. Why settle for 12 or 24 when I can have enough batteries to survive the zombie apocalypse?
You can also save a little more money if you decide to subscribe and get the batteries in regularly… but even I don’t need batteries THAT badly. You might though, I don’t know your life.
This deal was originally published in May 2020 and updated by Quentyn Kennemer with new information on 9/1/2020.
It’s been hard to find the Nvidia Shield Pro on sale lately, so this modest $10 discount at Amazon is still worth your consideration. Down to $190 after the price cut, this Android TV box supports 4K HDR streaming, including Dolby Vision if you have the apps and TV to support it. This particular model comes with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of onboard storage, and you can expand that using one of the two USB ports included. You’ll also get Alexa and Google Assistant connectivity for hands-free content search and smart home control.
Gamers will want to consider snapping up the controller. It’s on the pricey side at $90—in fact, you could probably score a current generation console for the combined cost of the two—but it’s the only way you’ll be able to enjoy all the games on Google Play and GeForce Now.
For $56 (after applying coupon code VHCUZN84 at Amazon), this sleek little USB-C hub by Aukey packs 12 different types of connections:
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- 2 HDMI ports
- 1 VGA port
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) ports
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- 1 USB-C data port
- 1 USB Power Delivery charging port
- SD & microSD card slots
I’m pretty sure that’s everything anyone should ever need out of a single USB port. The extra HDMI port is especially nice, allowing you to run a quadruple monitor setup from a laptop if you ever wanted.
If you missed out on Razer’s big Gold Box sale yesterday, there’s another chance to grab the hardware maker’s powerful Razer Blade 15. Amazon chops a meaty $400 off the cost to bring it down to $1,400.
This is the base version of the gaming laptop, which packs the latest Intel Core i7 six-core chipset, plus an RTX 2060 GPU that has more than enough horsepower for most portable gaming needs. With a fast 512GB SSD inside, there’s room for a few big games and tons of smaller ones. The 15.6″ 1080p display isn’t OLED like the more expensive Blades, but you’ll still come to appreciate its 144hz speed. And with 16GB of RAM, you’ll be able to multitask to your heart’s content.
HP’s Labor Day sale might as well be called “Back to School Redux,” because parents are hating their school-issued virtual learning gear. If you’d rather hook your own education center up, HP is giving you the perfect chance to do so with up to 60% off
One of the best deals you’ll find is a gaming laptop that’s $200 off, offering you a GTX 1660 Ti that can power many modern games through to 60-frame supremacy. There’s a gaming desktop with similar hardware and an identical discount, but with an upgraded 10th-gen Intel Core i7 processor over the laptop’s i5. You’ll find cheap printers, monitors, and gaming peripherals, too.
Here’s a taste of everything on sale, and be sure to visit our big rundown of the best deals from the sale.
Trying to convince your partner or roommate to let you Splitwise the big TV? Then do I have a discount for you. Best Buy’s deal of the day today is $600 off a Samsung 82″ Class 8 Series 4K TV, complete with HDR10+ support and a 100/120Hz refresh rate. If you’re like me and plan on bringing your gaming PC along for the ride, it’s got AMD FreeSync, too, which is also compatible with a wide range of Nvidia cards these days. Not a gamer? No worries. The built-in smart functionality, powered by Tizen OS, makes it easy to download streaming services and apps for your viewing pleasure.
It may not be the newest model, having been usurped by the Q60T Series (also on sale right now), but it was released in 2019, so it has all the bells and whistles you’d expect from a modern television including Alexa, Google Assistant, and Samsung Bixby (RIP) compatibility. AirPlay your favorite shows, movies, and clips from your iPhone or iPad with virtually no lag thanks to native 5GHz capabilities. While it does omit the Dolby Vision standard, HDR10+ is much more ubiquitous nonetheless, since it’s an open solution unlike Dolby Vision, which is proprietary. Let the record show, you’re in for a treat.
Should 82″ be too large or expensive, Samsung’s 75″ 6 Series model (2020) is down to $800 at Best Buy, too. It’s got a 4K HDR screen, 120 motion smoothing, a low-latency Game Mode, and runs on the Tizen OS as well. Amazon Alexa is in place for voice control, and a full web browser means you’re not limited to TV-specific apps. With the whole world wide web—WWWW—at your disposal, the extra $50 off brings it to half the price of the 82″ Class 8 Series, albeit with fewer premium features and a marginally smaller display.
I don’t know about you guys, but I often forget to plug in my (somewhat ancient) iPhone 8 Plus almost every other night, despite the cord being right on my nightstand. I’m sure there are a couple of folks who do the same thing, and I’m here to tell you we don’t have to suffer anymore. The Anker Powerwave charging pad and charging stand are grouped in one package for $23, no code necessary.
You can charge both iPhones and Androids at a pretty good speed. The best part is that you don’t have to take off your phone case to get a good charge! It can deliver power with cases up to 5mm thick, so don’t worry about your phone mysteriously falling and breaking its back on the cold, hard floor. I’d grab this duo before it is gone!
This article was originally published by Ignacia Fulcher on 4/29/2020 and updated by Quentyn Kennemer with new information on 8/31/2020.
Amazon is hosting a big one-day Razer sale with steep discounts on peripherals and accessories. But first, if you’ve lost drool over the amazing Razer Blade gaming laptop, now’s the time to consider buying. The base model starts at $2300, but you can save $200 today. You’ll be rocking some of the most advanced technology to grace a laptop, including a 4K OLED panel, 10th-gen Intel circuitry, an RTX 2070 MAX-Q, 16GB of RAM, the latest wired and wireless connectivity options, all in a sleek aluminum unibody.
Elsewhere, you can pick up the Razer Tartarus v2 with its 32 programmable keys for $60. It could be the perfect companion in RPGs or next to your flight stick for some Flight Simulator fun. If your needs are simpler, the Razer Mamba is one of the most comfortable and accurate mice around, and it’s sporting a cool Gears of War theme for only $54. The lag-free Razer Thresher wireless headset also keeps you immersed without being bound by USB, and it’s down to $80 today.
I’m sure we’ve integrated some new routines into our lives thanks to the pandemic. If you’re now constantly handwashing, disinfecting, and wiping everything down you’re not alone. But don’t forget your phone in the shuffle of sterilizing. I’ve been told sanitizers are where it’s at for an almost totally germ-free phone. For the next month use the code Q65ZGXQM at check out and get this one for 40% off.
It’s not just your phone you can get almost 100% clean: keys, jewelry, makeup brushes, masks, and whatever you can fit in here honestly. What’s cool about this sanitizer is it pulls triple duty and is also a wireless charger and works as an aromatherapy machine. I have one of these and really like it, I do my keys, masks, and iPhone all at the same time. I suggest using the aromatherapy feature because after the whole process the items do smell a bit…zapped. It fits most phones and the whole process takes about fifteen minutes. It does require an adapter (which is not included) to run both the sanitizer and charger. But all in all, this is one of the better deals for something we should all probably own nowadays.
This code is good until September 30 and Prime members can enjoy free one-day shipping.
Today only at Amazon, you can amass a portable PC gaming setup with up to 30% off Dell, including $232 off a gaming laptop with a 10th-gen Intel CPU and an RTX 2060. There’s also a 512GB SSD and 144Hz refresh rate, a four-zone RGB keyboard, and stereo speakers, all for just a hair over $1,000. These are some of the newest components in the gaming world, and you’ll have enough juice to play pretty much anything out there.
Once you have it, grab an Alienware backpack for safe transport, now down to $105. A powerful 50mm headset with 7.1 surround falls to $85 after a $15 discount, and you can pick up mechanical keyboards as cheap as $66 with a 16K DPI gaming mouse on the side for $63.
After only 5 days on the platform, Control Ultimate Edition is $32 on Newegg, down from its retail price of $40. With that context in mind, 20% is a hefty discount considering the base game is still $29 on PS4 over on Amazon. For comparison’s sake, the Xbox version is $26 and, well, Amazon doesn’t even sell Control on PC. The online game code is compatible with Steam, so there is DRM in place, not that most PC gaming marketplaces don’t trade real ownership or privacy for convenience. Control Ultimate Edition includes the base game, the first and second expansions—one of which is a crossover with Alan Wake—along with the Expeditions post-credits mode, Photo Mode, and more.
If you’ve ever played a Remedy game, like Alan Wake or Quantum Break, you know what to expect from Control … sort of. Inspired by cult classic TV show The X-Files, Control centers around a fictional government agency called the FBC, or Federal Bureau of Control, hence the title. You play as the Bureau’s new director, Jesse Faden, as she sets out to investigate the bruatlist paranormal HQ known as the Oldest House and along the way telekinesis and learns to levitate, because video games. Control won over 80 awards when it came out last year, and even won Best Art Direction at The Game Awards hosted by Geoff Keighley.
Xbox One controllers have been hard to come by, and the few in stock tend to hover around their original $60 price point. Thankfully, cheaper and cheaper listings are popping up, like this one in red down to $50. This is the model with Bluetooth, so you can use it for Windows 10 PCs, tablets, and even Android smartphones. It’ll ship out as early as today, so get your order in before they’re all claimed!
This deal was originally published by Quentyn Kennemer on 8/21/2020 and updated by Gabe Carey with new information on 9/1/2020.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is one of the hottest deals going in gaming. Even without meaty discounts like three months for $29 at CDKeys (normally $45), you’ll enjoy all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass for one low price. That means you’ll get online play, free games, exclusive discounts, in-game perks, and more, and that goes whether you’re on Xbox One, PC, or the soon-to-arrive Xbox Series X.
This article was originally published on 5/11/2020 and updated by Quentyn Kennemer with new information on 9/1/2020.
Stop wasting money on old alkaline batteries that you’ll eventually throw away and grab some rechargeable packs for your Xbox One. This Beboncool set has two batteries and their charger, and it falls down to $17 at Amazon.
The batteries are rated for 2,550mAh capacity, which should get you more than 15 hours of playtime, and it only takes a couple of hours to recharge them once they’re depleted. This is my preferred alternative to plug-and-play kits, as it means I never have to stay attached to the ‘box.
This deal was originally published in July 2020 and updated with new information on 9/1/2020.
Dorbz is the pint-sized cousin to the Funko fam. Most stand about three inches tall and the cutest of the companies vinyl figures. Entertainment Earth has a few X-Men ones marked all the way down to just $4. Add these petite mutants to your collection or gift one to your favorite student at Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters.
Cold doesn’t begin to encapsulated Emma Frost’s chilly demeanor but the Boston native does have the fun power of also being about to turn into basically diamonds. Toss in some telepathic abilities and she’s great at parties.
Here we have Sabretooth complete with fluffy hair and cat-like fangs. While Victor Creed may be technically stronger than his half-brother Logan he’s no less cute.
This raddest thing about Psylocke is her katana, let’s be real. Well, that and her ability to focus her telepathic energies into a solid psychic knife. In Betsy’s timeline, she now possesses telekinesis, telepathy, and empathy. All helpful if you want to battle against or with the X-Men.
Kid sister to Professor X, Mystique has been one of the most mesmerizing characters to watch transform, no literally. That’s her thing. She can actually change her cells to mimic the appearance and traits of other mutants, humans, and animals. Now, she can’t take on the powers of a mutant only look and sound like them which is still pretty awesome.
Free shipping on orders over $79.
If you haven’t already played it, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag was one of the series’ best games ever. Ubisoft hooked us up with a package containing it and a copy of Assassin’s Creed Rogue, and now you can get the pair in this “Rebel Collection” for just $20. The collection includes each game’s respective DLC.
Black Flag was the first that brought the ship steering gameplay that’s become a staple in today’s massive open world Creed titles, and it also went the furthest in its time to diversify your combat options, you now being a pirate assassin, and all. Play it if you’re wondering where Odyssey, Origins, and Valhalla got their charm and good looks from. And in Rogue, you basically play as a Templar in the midst of a major identity crisis, and that’s enough mindfuck to carry you through the rest of 2020. Both games are equally compelling, so drop a quick $20 and take your pick.
If you’ve stocked up on a lot of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons for some big family fun, a charging dock is almost mandatory. HyperX’s Chargeplay Quad offers you such a solution from a tried and true brand for 50% off the list price, bringing your final total down to $15. As the name implies, you can throw four Joy-Cons onto the thing. Combine that with the two that’ll charge when connected directly to your Switch, and your Mario Party sessions should never be derailed by the dreaded low battery warning.
This deal was originally published in March 2020 and updated with new information on 8/31/2020.
No matter how many miles you’ve racked up on your trusty sedan, everyone needs a jump now and then. But as we all know, if you want something done, you have to do it yourself. That’s where jump starter battery boosters like the Tacklife T8 come in. Marked down $32 on Amazon using the promo code FHR3ICJQ, this is one deal that drivers won’t want to miss. Not only will it get your car back up and running without the need for an offchance good samaritan (especially in the socially distant coronadays), but it’ll also charge your phone, tablet, and anything else powered by USB.
Never again will you have to thumb it on your way to Pennsylvania to buy some fireworks—not that I would know anything about that!
This deal was originally published by Gabe Carey on 8/5/2020 and updated with new information on 9/1/2020.
If you’re a regular to Kinja Deals, you should know we’re big fans of Kyoku knives. They’re super-sharp and is a necessity for any aspiring home cook. This eight-inch chef knife is made with Japanese, Damascus steel, and has an ergonomic handle. It’s only $77 with the promo code KYOKUS95 with the additional clipped coupon on the page. Grab it before it’s gone.
I live in a basement apartment so I thought this would be a fun experiment when I got one of these. I also with a roommate who is an excellent cook and constantly looking for fresh herbs and our garden isn’t reliable ith the neighborhood creatures. I was pleasantly surprised by the AeroGarden Harvest 360 and if you’re a foodie with a green thumb this is the deal for you. Save $55 on this model right now.
I don’t know what I was expecting but I don’t think it was for them to all grow so quickly. I put the AeroGarden in my room on a high shelf away from all the dogs, so a pretty lightless area. I will say the 20W LED grow-lights are very bright, but duh, they’re supposed to be the sun. They’re on a timer too so you don’t need to worry about turning it on and off. It was easy to set up and I really love that it’s got light indicators that let you know when your plant babies need water or food. Yes, it comes with plant food that’s easy to measure out and pour in the well. It was simple enough to get the pods into the AeroGarden with relatively no mess. I haven’t figured out how to harvest them yet which will need to be done very soon. My pack came with Genovese basil, Thai basil, dill, curly parsley, mint, and thyme. I can say the basil smells lovely. This was a fun experiment that I was pleasantly surprised by and I’d be willing to try some more advanced things like lettuce or tomatoes. The AeroGarden is a great alternative for the plant minded individual worried about pesticides or herbicides.
This item ships free.
With a solid name in the traditional vacuum space, a Bissell-made robovac is quite enticing, especially when it’s $129 off. That’s part of today’s Amazon Gold Box, meaning you only have until midnight to claim one (that’s if they aren’t all claimed by then).
With two rotating edge brushes, a primary rotating brush roll, it should be able to cover any square inch of any room in your home without fail. It’ll go on for 100 minutes before it needs charging, but the thing is smart enough to find its way back home for a top up. You can also program it to clean on a tight schedule.
It doesn’t take a lot to give a pop of color or revamp a room to breathe new life into it. And it certainly shouldn’t break the bank. Wayfair is known for its insane sales helping you do just that. With their Home Renovation Sale take over 50% off select items across an array of categories. Take September to make little upgrades here and there, plenty of time even with this deal ending on the 29th.
Take $149 off of this beautiful Knighten 24″ Single Bathroom Vanity Set. Now all four colors of this model are on sale but the white is the best option both in value and blending with your current decor. Glossy white and made of ceramic and manufactured wood this two-door cabinet gives you extra storage for your bathroom what-nots. This is also discounted this deeply today only.
This Moris 1 Single Bell Pendant Light ($56) is the only one of it’s kind and is on sale in this Toffee Swirl color. It absolutely makes me think of planets like Jupiter or Saturn. This lighting will fit right in for a NASA lover. Even the name sounds like an element in our solar system, Moris 1.
I’ve got my eye on this Cubeicals Shoe Storage Bench as an option to store my records in my room with a spot to place my turntable, so it doesn’t have to be just for shoes. Although, this would look rather fetching in a hallway, and if you’ve got little ones it could be a nice solution to get them to put their kicks in one place. Easy to assemble and made of manufactured wood the espresso and white colors are currently on sale.
Free shipping on all orders over $35
Maybe it’s been too hot to spend too much time outdoors lately, but that’s about to change as we venture into fall. Before it gets too cold, why not gather with a few friends for a socially distant picnic in the park? A tasty meal with a few good drinks isn’t a bad way to spend an afternoon, and with the right gear, you can keep your drinks cool even while gabbing with your pals for a few hours. Right now, you can get 30% off this Miir growler, wine glass, or wine bottle, all at Amazon, using the code KinjaDeals30.
Get off with bae with this Baecation Bundle from Ella Paradis. It’s only $39 and includes a Better Love wand vibe, massage oil, lace cuffs for kinky shit, massage oils, lube, and a satin bag to hold it all. Why not safely have sex with your partner on Labor Day vacay? Grab it before it’s gone!
If quarantine’s left you antsy, maybe you’ve spent some time cleaning out your closet. If you’ve realized that most of your wardrobe is filled with stuff you’re never gonna actually wear, perhaps it’s time to give some new threads a try. Don’t splurge too much, though, a good sale’s worth waiting for. Right now, you can get up to 87% off at JACHS NY on pieces like this bird print Chambray shirt for $12, these zig-zag chino shorts for $12, or this fleece hooded henley for $35 if you’re getting an early start on your winter attire.
If you’re looking for women’s clothing, JACHS has a pretty sparse selection, with only 25 items, and the discounts aren’t nearly as steep as on men’s clothing, but it’s still worth a look if you want to save $20 on a piece or two.
If you’re headed out of town for the long weekend don’t forget to pack the essentials. Add this fan favorite from Ella Paradis to the list too. Le Wand Petite just got a makeover and it’s stunning. The new metallic blue color is mesmerizing. Take 33% off (with the code BEACHY) your new travel buddy for the most relaxing vacay ever.
Le Wand Petite is a more portable version of its big sister with all of the power and less noise. All the classic features are still there including the body-safe silicone, flexible neck, and shower friendliness. The ten ultra-powerful vibes pack a pintsized punch in six different patterns. The travel case lets you be discreet and the lock keeps it for keeps. As with the old fashioned model, this one is also cordless and rechargeable by USB. You’ll even get a pleasure guide to help with play and a one year warranty.
Free shipping on all domestic orders.
I was out at brunch this weekend with a few friends and not once but twice someone in our group had a mask mishap. One friend had hers blow off the table while the over dropped his and it ripped. We were extremely lucky to be at our friend’s restaurant where they brought them new disposables masks because neither of them thought to pack an extra. Take 42% off this 200-Pack of Individually Wrapped 3-Ply Disposable Masks and never be in a bind again.
You’ll receive four boxes each with fifty individually wrapped masks, which is a dream so no excess on not carrying extra for you or a friend. Made from non-woven fabric on the outside, filter fabric in the middle, and soft tissue fabric that touches your face these are comfortable and non-scratchy. The adjustable aluminum nosepiece helps position it just so both for comfort and if you’re a glasses wearer. Obviously, these are for non-medical issues but they are certified by both the FDA and CE. This is a great box if you burn through these masks but also good to bring a few extra when you head out. Be that mom friend to make sure everyone is covered.
If you’ve read a few of our pieces on Meh before and you like what you’ve seen they offer a $5 monthly fee to get free shipping on all of your orders no matter how many. Otherwise, it’s a flat rate of $8.
It’s back-to-school season, but you need to have a few more items on your list when shopping for supplies this year. Grab a pack of kids masks from MQ Direct, 25% off when you use the code KINJAKIDS at checkout. You can grab 50 or 200, and give your child extra protection this school year. Because that’s just 2020 for you. They have pandas on them, so they’re pretty cute at least.
This deal was originally published by Elizabeth Henges on 8/29/2020 and updated by Gabe Carey with new information on 8/30/2020.
Otakus will have you know that Akira is to manga what the Mona Lisa is to art, and you can catch up for $80 off at Amazon. The $119 total nets you six hardcover books, an Akira Club hardcover artbook with glossy pages, and an iron-on version of Kaneda’s iconic pill patch. Too bad there aren’t many Comic-Cons going on.
The price seems to steadily be dropping so who knows—it might be lower by the time you read this. Or it might be sold out! So don’t delay locking in a good price for this massive collection.
This deal was originally published by Quentyn Kennemer on 8/6/2020 and updated by Gabe Carey with new information on 8/24/2020.
I haven’t had the chance to play Remedy’s Control yet, but I know for a fact that it’s a beautiful and eerie looking game. Basically, the perfect candidate for an art book! The Art and Making of Control is set to release this holiday season, and you can pre-order the limited edition for just $39. Nice! The limited edition comes with the book in a hardcover format, a slipcover to prevent it from getting dusty, and some exclusive art cards. For under $40, it’s a damn good deal. And remember—if you pre-order now and the price drops lower, you’ll even get that lower price automatically, so lock it in now!
There’s no grey area when it comes to Resident Evil movies. You either love ‘em or you hate ‘em. I’m in the former camp, so my eyes popped when I saw the chance to pre-order a six-film 4K Blu-ray collection for $72 (normally $96). Here are all the films you’ll get in the package:
- Resident Evil
- Resident Evil: Afterlife
- Resident Evil: Apocalypse
- Resident Evil: Extinction
- Resident Evil: Retribution
- Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
Follow Alice in all her dangerous encounters up against the Umbrella Corporation when this 4K collection breaks out like the T-virus on November 3, 2020.
- Samsung 128GB EVO Select microSD Card | $20 | Amazon
- Samsung 256GB EVO Select microSDXC | $30 | Amazon
- Samsung 512GB EVO Select microSD Card | $85 | Amazon
- SanDisk 1TB Portable USB-C Drive | $152 | Best Buy
- Samsung T7 1TB External USB-C Drive | $170 | Best Buy
- SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD Card | $234 | B&H Photo
- Anker PowerWave Pad & Stand | $23 | Amazon
- Philips BT100P/37 Bluetooth Portable Speaker | $15
- Braven Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker | $25 | MorningSave
- Sony SRS-XB01 Portable Bluetooth Speaker | $25 | Best Buy
- Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo Headphones | $33 | Amazon
- Sony Portable Bluetooth Speaker | $40
- | Best Buy
- TaoTronics Hybrid ANC Headphones | $45 | Amazon | Promo code KINJASE8 + Clip Coupon
- Jaybird Tarah Wireless In-Ear Headphones | $46 | Best Buy
- JBL FREE True Wireless In-Ear Headphones Gen 2 | $80 | Best Buy
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ | $130 | Amazon
- Sony WH-XB900N Noise-Canceling Headphones | $178 | Amazon
- Klipsch The Sixes Powered Monitor Pair | $539 | Amazon
- Samsung Back to Sports Sale | Best Buy
- Vansky 150-Mile Digital TV Antenna | $19 | Amazon
- AuKing Mini Projector | $63 | Amazon | Promo Code 93VXYFN2
- Nvidia Shield Android TV Pro | $190 | Amazon
- Samsung 82″ Class 8 Series LED 4K Smart TV | $1,400 | Best Buy
- Save up to 60% on Computers. Printers, and Accessories | HP Labor Day Sale
- Lenovo Labor Day Doorbuster Sale | Lenovo
- Save up to $300 on Select Laptops Powered by Intel® | Best Buy | Sponsored
- Corsair Anti-Fray Cloth Mouse Pad | $22 | Amazon
- Aukey 12-in-1 USB-C Hub | $50 | Amazon | Use code VHCUZN84
- 1-Year Ultimate VPN Plan | $50 | ibVPN | Use code KINJA50
- 15% off Secure VPN Service | $60 | OVPN | Promo Code KINJA15
- Acer TravelMate P6 Laptop (8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD) | $745 | Amazon
- Razer Blade 15 Base Gaming Laptop | $1,400 | Amazon Gold Box
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus S | $1,800 | Newegg
- Save up to $125 on a Verizon iPhone 11 | Best Buy
- Free Bose Soundlink II Wireless Headphones w/ iPhone XS or Higher | Visible
- PhoneSoap 3 | $64
| Promo Code INVENTORY20
- Garmin Forerunner Watch | $175 | Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ | $700 | Amazon
- Save on Razer Gaming Laptops and Equipment | Amazon Gold Box
- Save up to 30% on Dell Gaming Laptops and Accessories | Amazon Gold Box
- HyperX Chargeplay Quad Joy-Con Dock | $15 | Amazon
- Beboncool Batteries for Xbox One (2-Pack) | $17 | Amazon
- PDP Mario GameCube-Style Switch Controller | $19 | Amazon
- YCCTEAM Xbox One Charging Station | $23 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- Turtle Beach – Ear Force Recon 50P Gaming Headset | $25 | Amazon
- SanDisk 128GB Nintendo Switch microSD Card | $28 | Amazon
- Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick | $52 | Amazon
- Nvidia Shield Gaming Controller | $78 | Amazon
- Razer Tartarus Pro Gaming Keypad (Black) | $80 | Amazon
- Razer Tartarus Pro Gaming Keypad (White) | $90 | Amazon
- Control Ultimate Edition | $32 | Newegg
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order | $36 | Best Buy
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- The Banner Saga Trilogy | $10 | Walmart
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair | $14 | Best Buy
- God of War (PlayStation Hits) | $14 | Amazon
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age | $20 | Best Buy
- The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Edition | $25 | Amazon
- 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership | $32 | CDKeys
- Snowrunner | $34 | Amazon
- Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late[Cl-R] | $39 | Amazon
- One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 | $40 | Amazon
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III | $41 | Amazon
- Resident Evil 3 | $43 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy VII Remake | $45 | Best Buy
- Project Cars 3 | $50
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Watch Dogs Legion | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- My Hero One’s Justice 2: Collector’s Edition | $79 | Amazon
- The Evil Within 2 | $9 | Amazon
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair | $11 | Best Buy
- Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek | $12 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition | $16 | Best Buy
- Life is Strange 2 | $20 | Amazon
- The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Edition | $28 | Amazon
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (3 Months) | $29 | Amazon
- Snowrunner | $38 | Amazon
- Resident Evil 3 | $43 | Amazon
- Project Cars 3 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Cyberpunk 2077 | $50 | Amazon
- Pre-Order Far Cry 6 | $50 | Amazon
- Xbox One Wireless Controller | $50 | Amazon
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI | $15 | Amazon
- LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 | $20 | Amazon
- Collection of Mana | $25 | Amazon
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster | $30 | Amazon
- XCOM 2 Collection | $33 | Amazon
- BioShock Collection | $33 | Amazon
- Borderlands Legendary Collection | $33 | Amazon
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | $40 | Amazon
- Catherine: Full Body | $40 | Amazon
- ARMS (Digital Code) | $42 | Amazon
- Jump Force: Deluxe Edition | $42 | Amazon
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 | $50 | Walmart
- Super Mario Odyssey | $50 | Amazon
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening | $50 | Walmart
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe | $50 | Amazon
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | $50 | Amazon
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate | $50 | Walmart
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons | $50 | Walmart
- Pre-Order LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga | $50 | Amazon
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe | $50 | Amazon
- Buy One Enesco Product, Get One 40% Off | Entertainment Earth
- Select X-Men Dorbz Figures | $4 | Entertainment Earth
- Funko Pop! Disney Toy Story 4 Jessie | $4 | Best Buy
- Funko Pop! Kingdom Hearts III Monsters, Inc. Goofy | $4 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Avengers Endgame Bro Thor | $5 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Pokémon Waving Pikachu | $6 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! NBA Celtics Gordon Hayward | $6 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Ms. Marvel (Avengers Game) | $8 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Marvel vs. Capcom: Rocket vs Mega Man X | $8 | Best Buy
- Funko Pop! Pokémon Eevee (Pre-order) | $9 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Pokémon Jolteon (Pre-order) | $9 | Amazon
- Funko Pop! Pokémon Vaporeon (Pre-order) | $9 | Amazon
- Jenga: Fortnite Edition | $10 | Amazon
- Stealing Coin Kitty Bank | $14 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- Funko Pop! Disney Mulan on Khan | $20 | Amazon
- Funkoverse Jurassic Park Board Game | $20 | Amazon
- KELAKE Pikachu Alien Action Figure | $20 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- Funko Pop! Star Wars The Mandalorian Super-Sized The Child | $25 | Amazon
- Pandemic: The Cure Board Game | $34 | Amazon
- LEGO Star Wars Mandalorian AT-ST Raider | $40 | Amazon
- Dark Souls: The Board Game – Phantoms Expansion | $42 | Amazon
- LEGO Architecture New York Skyline | $49 | Amazon
- Dark Souls: The Board Game – Explorers Expansion | $52 | Amazon
- LEGO Architecture Statue of Liberty | $98 | Amazon
- Buy Speks, Get Unblocks Free | Speks
- Over 50% off Select Home Renovation Items | Wayfair
- 10% off Your Order | Casper | Use Promo Code COMFORT!
- Woodland Creatures Plush Dog Toy Pack | $10 | Amazon
- Energizer AAA Batteries (48 Count) | $15 | Amazon
- Phone Sanitizer and Wireless Charger | $24 | Amazon | Use Code Q65ZGXQM
- Aduro U-Clean Portable UV-C Sanitizing/Disinfecting Wand | $29 | MorningSave
- Beautysleep Quilted Waterproof Mattress Pad/Protector | $29 | MorningSave
- PyroPet Black Cat Candle | $34 | Amazon
- SGODA Dog Cooling Vest & Harness | $35 | Amazon
- SensorPEDIC Serenity Weighted Blanket | $69 | MorningSave
- Prospera Shiatsu Foot Massager | $69 | SideDeal
- AeroGarden Harvest 360 6-Pod Herb Seed Kit | $95 | Best Buy
- SATA Roller Seat with Magnetic Trays | $115 | Amazon Gold Box
- Dyson Light Ball Multi-Floor Midsize Vacuum (Refurbished) | $150 | Walmart
- Bissell EV675 Robot Vacuum | $170 | Amazon Gold Box
- Champion 2000-Watt Ultralight Inverter Generator | $429 | Amazon
- Dyson Lightcycle Floor Lamp | $700 | Dyson
- Avatar Controls RGBW Color Changing Lights | $18 | Amazon | Clip coupon
- Philips Hue White A19 Bulb (2-Pack) | $25 | Amazon
- Philips Hue White Ambiance Smart Bulb Starter Kit | $120 | Amazon
- Philips Hue White + Color Ambiance Starter Kit | $179 | Amazon
- Eufy SmartDrop Mailbox | $199 | Kickstarter
- 30% off select Miir gear | Amazon | Use promo code KinjaDeals30
- Subscribe and Get Your First Bag Free | Atlas Coffee Club | KINJACOFFEE
- Gold Coffee Pouches (7-Count) | $13
| Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Gold Coffee Variety Pack (9-Count) | $15 | Golden Ratio | Promo Code KINJA15
- Flippin’ Boss BBQ Set | $16 | SideDeal
- Cuisinart 10-Piece Ceramic Coated Knife Set | $24 | MorningSave
- 36 Single Packs of Starburst | $27 | Amazon
- Philips Avent Natural Baby Newborn Starter Gift Set | $29 | Amazon
- Dezin Electric Hot Pot | $32 | Amazon
- Cuisinart Elite 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware | $49 | MorningSave
- Nutri Ninja Nutrient Extractor Single Serve Blender | $59 | Walmart
- Ninja Professional 72oz Blender | $69 | Walmart
- Kyoku Damascus Chef Knife | $77 | Promo Code KYOKUS95 + Clip Coupon
- Save $10 on DEWALT When You Spend $50+ | Amazon
- TACKLIFE T8 800A Car Jump Starter | $48 | Amazon | Use code FHR3ICJQ
- GOOLOO 2000A SuperSafe Jump Starter | $60 | Amazon | Use code 8493ZE8P + Clip coupon
- 10% off Neck Gaiters | Gizmodo, Kotaku, Jalopnik, and More
- Up to 50% off Select Favorites | Disney Store
- 25% off (Just About) Everything | Keen Footwear
- Buy One Dress, Get One Free | ModCloth
- JACHS NY Labor Day Sale | Up to 87% off | JACHS NY
- 65% off Basic Prescription Lens Frames* | GlassesUSA | Promo code KINJA65
- 3-Pack: Double Layer Masks | $15 | MorningSave
- Kids 3-Ply Face Mask (50-Pack) | $17 | MQ Direct | Use code KINJAKIDS
- Men’s Henleys | $19+ | JACHS NY
- Hanes Cotton Face Masks (10-Pack) | $20 | Walmart
- Case-Mate Masks | $25
- 100% Human Reusable Face Masks (5-Pack) | $25 | Everlane
- Cotton Face Masks (5-Pack) | $30 | The Tie Bar
- Individually Wrapped 3-Ply Disposable Masks (200-Pack) | $35 | Meh
- KN95 Masks (40-Pack) | $39 | MorningSave
- KN95 Masks (20-Pack) | $48
- | N95maskco | Promo code KINJASHIP
- Kids 3-Ply Face Mask (200-Pack) | $62 | MQ Direct | Use code KINJAKIDS
- Astroflex Wakeflex | $115 | Huckberry
- KN95 Masks (100-Pack) | $160 | N95maskco | Promo Code KINJASHIP
- 15% off New Releases | Bellesa Boutique | Use Code NEW15
- 21 Days of Beauty Sale | Ulta
- Moschino + Sephora Toy Honey Mask | $4 | Sephora
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 | $7 | Ulta
- Wish Hand Sanitizer (6-pack) | $10 | Amazon
- Solimo Hand Sanitizer 67oz | $12 | Amazon
- CBD Gummies for Chillin’ | $15 | Sunday Scaries | Promo Code INVBTL50
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder | $20 | Sephora
- Philips Norelco Multigroom All-in-One Trimmer | $35 | Amazon
- Magnolia Dual Powered Rabbit | $36
| Honey Adult Play | Use Code KINJA40
- Party Pack Bundle | $38
| Sunday Scaries | Promo Code KINJA25
- Baecation Bundle | $39 | Ella Paradis
- It Takes 2 To Tango Bundle | $49 | Ella Paradis
- National Women’s Equality Day Bundle | $49 | Ella Paradis
- Satisfyer Pro 2 | $50
| Ella Paradis | Promo code BEACHY
- Philips Norelco 6850 Electric Shaver with Attachments | $110 | Walmart
- Metallic Blue Le Wand Petite | $117 | Ella Paradis | Use Code BEACHY
- Crescendo Bendable Vibrator | $120 | MysteryVibe | Use Code RELAX20
- Tenuto Wearable Vibrator | $136 | MysteryVibe | Use Code RELAX20
- Amika The Immortal Power-life Hair Dryer | $180 | Sephora
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart 9300 Toothbrush | $200 | Amazon
- Electronic Bug Zapper Rackets (2-Pack) | $15 | SideDeal
- Mizuno RB Tour and Tour X Gold Balls (12ct) | $35 | Amazon
- Anime Blu-Ray Sale | Amazon
- Death Note: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) | $15 | Amazon
- John Wick (4K Blu-ray) | $15 | Best Buy
- John Wick Chapter 2 (4K Blu-ray) | $15 | Best Buy
- John Wick Chapter 3: Parabellum (4K Blu-ray) | $15 | Best Buy
- Ghost in the Shell (4K Blu-ray + Digital, Pre-order) | $18 | Amazon
- Mission: Impossible – 6 Movie Collection (Blu-ray) | $29 | Amazon
- Resident Evil Six-Film Collection (4K Blu-ray, Pre-order) | $72 | Amazon
- Persona 5 Manga Vol. 1 | $6 | Amazon
- Elder Scrolls: The Official Cookbook | $17 | Amazon
- Kirby: Art & Style Collection | $22 | Amazon
- The Art and Making of Control Limited Edition | $39 | Amazon
- The Art of Ghost of Tsushima | $41 | Amazon
- Dragon Ball Complete Manga Set | $78 | Amazon
- Akira 35th Anniversary Hardcover Manga Set | $119 | Amazon
- Dragon Ball Z Complete Manga Set | $129 | Amazon
Two times a year the Disney Store puts their fan favorites on sale for up to 50% off. It’s a curated selection of tees, accessories, costumes, home goods, and more. The whole family is covered. There are styles for men, women, kids, and even pets. All prices are as marked and the deal is expected to run until September 2.
Speaking of pets, there are a few chew toys to treat your furry best friend to. This Mickey Waffle Chew ($13) is one brunch goodie Fido actually can enjoy. One thing Disney does very well is collectibles and mugs are certainly at the top of that list. The Disneyland Rainbow Tumbler ($14) is adorable and will fit right in with other classic faves in your tumbler collection. And you’ll never go wrong with adding a new fleece throw blanket to your living room or bedroom and this Spider-Man one ($16) is cozy and cute, plus you can customize it.
Free shipping on orders over $75.
If you’ve been searching for affordable skincare and serums, you should check out The Ordinary’s brand of Hyaluronic Acid with added B5 vitamins. If you don’t know what hyaluronic acid is, it basically aids your skin in providing moisture and adding barrier support to your face. The added B5 makes your skin glow! It’s only $7, so I really don’t know how you can beat it. Grab it before its gone!
Listen, no matter how loud the anti-maskers have a temper tantrum, masks protect yourself and others from COVID-19. We’re living in a pandemic and you know, it requires a bit of preparation for going out in public. This 40-Pack of KN95 masks is $39. Yes, masks are overpriced these days, but these KN95 masks block 95% of air particles up to .3-micron levels. What are you waiting for? Grab a box and start using them!
Shoes! Oh my god, shoes … Where do I begin? Keen Footwear is kicking off its Labor Day sale with an offer extending to “just about” everything. Get 25% off men’s highland sneakers, kids’ hybrids, back-to-campus styles, and more. From K-12 to postgrad, no matter what level of education you’re trying to pursue, Keen will spare your feet the pain of doing such on inferior insoles. And if you want to be that person, you can always wear Newport sandals AS LONG AS you’re not also wearing socks. Please and thank you.
If you’re going for a bold hippie look, ladies, the Elsa IV sneakers are bound to be a source of envy on the cheap, now $68. Gents, keep it classy and thereby classic, with the lowkey sporty $98 highland sneak. And for the kids, you can’t go wrong with blue on black, or even pink on blue. The children’s Terradora II is waterproof and perfect for hiking. Keep up with mom and dad, or pass by them in stride with a $53 shoe your kid will absolutely crush it with.
JACHS NY’s massive Labor Day Sale is underway, where you can save 87% on practically anything in the store. It’s an awesome sale, but it can be overwhelming to figure out what to pick. Well, let’s make that easier—how about some Henleys? You can stock up on your Henley wardrobe during a part of this sale, with select styles being just $19. No code needed this time!
I’m personally eyeing these Sueded Hooded Henleys, which look properly lightweight for Autumn weather and easy to layer if you live in a cold climate. They’re only $29! There are fleece-lined ones for just a few dollars more, at $35, in case you need that extra warmth.
Maybe you’re one of those people who doesn’t realize their shoes need replaced until things have gotten really bad, or maybe you just like having a wide array of shoes to match any outfit you choose. Either way, a good deal on a solid pair will spare your wallet while still filling out your wardrobe. If your closet’s lacking a good pair of leather shoes, consider Astroflex’s Wakeflex, which are down to $115 at Huckberry right now, and you can pick from three different colors to fit your preference.
Listen, no matter how loud the anti-maskers have a temper tantrum, masks protect yourself and others from COVID-19. We’re living in a pandemic and you know, it requires a bit of preparation for going out in public. This 20-Pack of KN95 masks (and any other size) are $48, and with the code KINJASHIP, you’ll get free shipping so you can throw out that $17 shipping fee for the 20- or 50-pack! If you have a bigger household, you might want to invest in the 50-pack for $104, or even the 100-pack for $160.
Like I said before, yes, masks are overpriced these days, but this brand of KN95 masks is certified by the CDC to block 95% of air particles up to .3-micron levels. They’re also FDA Appendix A approved masks. What are you waiting for? Grab a box and start using them! Like I say at the end of all these mask posts, let’s not politicize a virus, please. Be safe.
Oh no! You’re driving on the side of the road, when all of a sudden, your car stalls. That Triple-A button you installed eight years ago no longer works, and ain’t nobody got time to sit on hold or wait for a random act of kindness. Instead, just pop the trunk and grab your own personal jump starter. GOOLOO’s 2000A model works with any engine up to 10L (7L for diesel), complete with safety jumper clamps and a USB port to charge your smartphone—and it’s yours for $60 today, a $40 discount, which is even lower than previous lightning deals had it! Just use promo code 8493ZE8P at Amazon.
This deal was originally posted by Quentyn Kennemer on 5/6/2020 and updated by Quentyn Kennemer with new information on 8/31/2020.
You know what you need for your DIY work area? A proper chair. No, a chair from the dining room table isn’t going to cut it—it’ll just scrape on the floor, and you don’t want it to get dirty, do you? Instead, treat yourself and get this SATA roller seat, on sale for $115. This baby has wheels on it, for starters. Wheels are awesome. Also, there are magnetic trays on the bottom, so you can put your smaller tools and supplies there and have them wherever you’re scooting to next. Oh, and the seat’s made out of rubber too so it resists oil and other spills. Treat yourself and get one today!
It’s hurricane season, and apparently this year hurricanes go where they damn well please. While maybe you’re not shocked about 2020 being 2020 at this point, it’s a good idea to prepare for emergencies regardless. If you’re even vaguely in an area that might get hit by a hurricane or other bad weather, grabbing a generator is a worthwhile investment. Don’t get me wrong, it’s definitely an investment—even on sale, the Champion Inverter Generator is $429—but if you’re worried about losing power for an extended period of time, a generator can keep the essential appliances running and the cell phones charged in order to make power outages just a little less stressful. The Prime shipping is a nice bonus, too. It’s not two-day shipping, but it’ll get to you relatively quickly.
And if you happen to not need it for an emergency, well… you can keep everything you need to powered on your next camping trip. A generator’s just a pretty nice item to have around!
Being back with my parents for quarantine since March, I’ve really come to miss my bed back in California. Compared to the cookie-cutter guest bedroom mattress I’ve been sleeping in, my actual bed feels like sleeping on a cloud. Sure, it’s old and probably needs to be replaced after traveling with me across multiple states, but getting a new mattress is expensive.
A good discount code can help, though. So if you’re in the market for a new mattress, whether it’s to give yourself a better night’s sleep, or help your guests feel a little more at home, Casper’s mattresses get sent straight to your home so you don’t have to worry about venturing out during a pandemic, and you’ll be able to try it out without worrying about being stuck with it. Best of all? Using the promo code COMFORT! you can get 10% off your order, bringing a queen-sized original mattress down to just under $990.
I’ve been waiting on a discount on Link’s Awakening for the Switch since it was released… and honestly, I think I missed a few sales along the way. But the important thing is that I’m paying attention now, and now the remake of the Game Boy and Game Boy Color classic is $50 at Walmart. If you’re a Zelda fan, you owe to yourself to play this quirky little gem! Besides, who knows when the next sale on it is?
You know what you need in your life? More buttons. Always more buttons. Razer is having a sale on Amazon for a variety of their products, and that includes the Pro Gaming Keypad. The keypad has 32 extra programmable keys, so that you can have all your macros and emotes ready to go. Awesome! The black keypad is $80, while the white keypad is a bit more expensive at $90.
This console generation is winding down (although we still can’t pre-order the new ones… what’s up with that?), so now is the time to pick up some of the most popular PS4 titles for cheap and catch up on what you missed. Sony Santa Monica’s God of War is only $14 right now, and if you haven’t given the soft reboot of the series a try, now’s the perfect chance. Still as vicious as ever but having a more meaningful story about fatherhood, God of War was well-received critically, so now you can experience it yourself for a really good price.
It’s never too early to start holiday shopping and with the postal service in a bit of upheaval, they are already saying to plan ahead for international shipping. So if you’ve got family overseas like me it’s time to get shopping. For your fandom family, Entertainment Eart is here for you. Until Monday it’s buy one, get one 40% off all Enesco Products. And there’s about 700 to pick from.
Enesco covers a variety of fandoms so you’re sure to find something for your friends, family, and even yourself. Disney, Looney Tunes, Peanuts, DC, Harry Potter, Pusheen, and more in a variety of styles. Cute cookie jars, marvelous mugs, festive decorations there’s truly something for everyone. But where Enesco really shines is their figures.
Turn your page to 349 and add Professor Snape to your bewitching collection. A striking present for the Slytherins in your life. The Severus Snape statue is made of resin and calcium carbonate. The Potions Master sternly stands over twelve inches tall.
Are cute beagles more your thing? Well, this one is out of this world. I fele like this adorable Snoppy statute services Peanuts fans and NASA nerds. One small price for you, one giant leap towards making a Snoppy lover’s day. Designed by the legendary Jim Shore, this polyresin pup stands just over five inches tall.
Let’s be honest it’s Harley’s world we’re just living in it. Poised with her favorite weapon, the oversized mallet, she’s still pretty dang cute. Couture de Force Harleen is decked out in her signature colors and the detail is a devilish as her grin. She’s just over seven inches tall and is made of resin and stone powder.
This deal runs until September 1 and free shipping on orders over $79.
I don’t know about you, but I’m itching for a new racing game and neither Gran Turismo 7 nor Forza Motorsport 8 can come soon enough. And after the countless hours I’ve invested into Forza Horizon 4 (free on Xbox Game Pass), it’s just not scratching that itch anymore. Enter Project Cars 3 for PS4 and Xbox One. While the simulation approach is admittedly a massive departure from my own tastes (more into arcade-y racing games like the aforementioned FH4 and Burnout Paradise personally), I can always appreciate when a developer handles the genre well. Plus, the pretty graphics offset my concerns when it comes to gameplay. After all, I am nothing if not bad at video games.
Nevertheless, I’m still tempted to pick up Project Cars 3, especially considering it’s $10 off on Amazon right now, making your pre-checkout subtotal just $50 compared to the $60 it was just yesterday. Snap it up before that price jumps back to MSRP. Not into racing games? In that case, I’m not sure why you’re reading this, but Wasteland 3 also comes out this week, a turn-based RPG in which you play as a desert range in Arizona. That sounds cool too, and it’s also marked down $10 as of this writing, on PS4 and Xbox One.
LEGO sets have seemingly become more popular than ever during the pandemic, which makes total sense—but these great LEGO Architecture sets haven’t seen many sales in recent months.
Luckily, Amazon has a solid bargain on the New York City skyline set right now, slashing 19% off the list price. This 598-piece build includes a tiny Statue of Liberty alongside the Empire State Building, One World Trade Center, the Chrysler Building, and the Flatiron Building, all done to scale. And when you’re done, you get a great little display piece for your desk or shelf.
Feeling ambitious? You might also consider the much, much larger LEGO Architecture Statue of Liberty set, which lets you build a 17-inch-tall recreation of the iconic statue with 1,685 pieces. It’s $22 off right now at Amazon.
And if you’re looking for other great LEGO deals, we’ve been rounding them up with weekly updates to point you towards the latest and greatest sets and sales.
Anyone that’s at the computer all day knows the value of an actually good mouse pad. Sure, you can buy a $1 mouse pad anywhere, but that sucker is going to start tearing and fraying within a month and it’s going to be a pain. Honestly, it’s easier to spend a little extra up front for a nice, huge, nice quality mouse pad and not have to worry about a replacement for quite a while. Seriously, mine has been going strong for years at this point. So, why not grab the Corsair mouse pad for $22 and not worry about it anymore?
Not only is this made out of anti-fray cloth, but it’s big. I love having my keyboard, mouse, and whatever else sitting on my desk on a big mouse pad. My keyboard never shuffles around, and in the case of a spill it’s easier to spray down the mousepad and clean it up than removing everything from the desk in a rush before it gets on the floor. I’m clumsy, okay? Regardless, this is a purchase you won’t regret.
Whether you’re returning to work or school, everyone needs a computer to get their assignments done. This holds especially true in 2020, where most of us are stuck working from home, and some organizations are unable or unwilling to provide those essential productivity tools free of charge. Among the next best things is Lenovo’s Labor Day Doorbuster Sale, in which some of the company’s finest desktops and laptops are assimilated and marked down up to 65%.
Because Lenovo is known for providing hardware to educational facilities and enterprise customers, you’ll feel right at home with a $950 ThinkPad X1 Carbon (down from $2,629; promo code HOTNANODEAL) under your fingers. To maximize your savings, however, I’d pick up the ThinkCentre M90n, a mini PC comparable to the Mac mini, albeit modular. But while a Mac mini would set you back $799, the ThinkCentre is almost half the price—for a limited time only—at $449. Talk about savings! Tablets are still cool though, right? Because if you’re willing to spend a bit more, the Nvidia-clad Yoga C940 doubles as a touchscreen slate for $1,290, saving you 24% with the promo code KICKOFFSALE2020.
No matter your computing preference, this sale has everything you need to snap back to reality (oop, there goes gravity!) and start crunching numbers or writing essays, or simply playing Fortnite again while no one’s looking. You can’t put a price on procrastination, and these bargains will help you slack off on the cheap.